Please, Is A Smoll Attention

Decorating By Marianmil Updated 1 Jul 2011 , 9:34am by Marianmil

Marianmil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianmil Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 1:11am
post #1 of 9

I. Hallo!!
I would like to know that there's an Italian forum post where I can describe my cake and how do they!!

8 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 7:34pm
post #2 of 9

I don't know of any, but you could post to the Spanish language forum here and people might understand a little. I know I'd try to read your posts (although you might not understand my replies in the pseudo-Italian I know!).

AnotherCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCaker Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 7:43pm
post #3 of 9

Babelfish and Google translate does a sort of ok job, if you upload your text there first and translate. People are smart enough to figure out what you mean. In fact, I'll do it now with what I just typed. Let's see how it works. icon_smile.gif

Questo è ciò che ho appena scritto sopra. Babelfish e Google Translate è una sorta di lavoro ok, se caricare il tuo testo c'è prima e tradurre. La gente è abbastanza intelligente per capire che cosa vuoi dire. In realtà, lo farò adesso con quello che ho appena digitato. Vediamo come funziona. icon_smile.gif

So. How bad did it get butchered? icon_biggrin.gif

Marianna46 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 9

Hey, AnotherCaker, that's really cool! It's not perfect, but it just might work!

AnotherCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnotherCaker Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 8:53pm
post #5 of 9

Hey, as long as it didn't translate to "my dog borrows my monkey's jetskis, it's not bad. icon_biggrin.gif

stormrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stormrider Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 9:27pm
post #6 of 9

Definitely be careful with those translators. We were translating a song to sing in Polish and it took "you're the lifter of my head" and made it "you're the forklift of my head". We laughed about it for weeks, and thankfully we asked a few people before we actually sang the song so we had time to correct it!

loux2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loux2 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 9:29pm
post #7 of 9

AnotherCaker

original txt....Babelfish and Google translate does a sort of ok job, if you upload your text there first and translate. People are smart enough to figure out what you mean. In fact, I'll do it now with what I just typed. Let's see how it works.

according to Babalfish you said........This is this that as soon as I have written over. Babelfish and Google Translate are a job kind ok, if to load your text c' it is before and translate. People are enough intelligent in order to understand what want to say. In reality I will make, it now with what as soon as I have typed. We see as it works.

and google say's......This is what I just wrote above. Babelfish and Google Translate is a sort of working ok, if you upload your first and translate the text there. The people are smart enough to understand what you mean. In fact, I'll do now with what I just typed. Let's see how it works.

i'd go with google!!!!! icon_wink.gif

Marianna46 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 10:00pm
post #8 of 9

Cosa ti sembra, Marianmil?

Marianmil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianmil Posted 1 Jul 2011 , 9:34am
post #9 of 9

Woowww I think that's perfect, I'm very happy so I can describe how do my cake!!! You see my album photo ? That you think of my cake ?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%