Ummm...did Someone Miss This!?????

Decorating By ConfectionsCC Updated 11 Jun 2011 , 5:16am by mena2002

ConfectionsCC Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 9:46pm
post #1 of 9

Just got out my new funky letter tappits, THE LETTER "L" is not included in the lower case !?!??!? LOL! I had to use the upper case from the other set and shortened it! Should I return it? I mean, it should be there right!?!?!? ITS NOT! I thought I was going crazy but its really not there!!!

8 replies
DSmo Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 9:51pm
post #2 of 9

Will the cap I work in place of it?

ramie7224 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 9

Just use the capital and cut off the horizontal part. It still stinks that you paid for a full set and got shorted, though.

metria Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 10:14pm
post #4 of 9

did it come with numbers? i thought some of the letters were doubled with the numbers ... like O / 0 ... i forget

metria Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 10:16pm
post #5 of 9

i actually got really screwed with the set i got. i got 2 of the same lines of letters and was missing the intended one completely!

mena2002 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 10:16pm
post #6 of 9

After reading this I was curious about my set, I checked it out and it's there. It kinda looks like a j but it's backwards so once you use it and flip it over it's a l.

Maybe look at it again, and count the letters and if there's 25 then you know that you are missing the l.

cup-caker Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 10:19pm
post #7 of 9

check the lower case funky tappit that starts with the letter "g". it should include g h i j k l. the "l" is the last letter on that tappit. It really looks like a J but it's the lower case "l". hope this helps!! icon_biggrin.gif

ConfectionsCC Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 3:39am
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mena2002

After reading this I was curious about my set, I checked it out and it's there. It kinda looks like a j but it's backwards so once you use it and flip it over it's a l.

Maybe look at it again, and count the letters and if there's 25 then you know that you are missing the l.

=
O-M-G icon_surprised.gificon_redface.gif LOL!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering!! I mean I like didnt go through my alphabet to see that it was there, just saw that it wasnt on the section with m and n, or on the section with j and k...wonder i didn't catch that I thought I was looking at 2 j's! hehehe!

mena2002 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 5:16am
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfectionsCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena2002

=
O-M-G icon_surprised.gificon_redface.gif LOL!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering!! I mean I like didnt go through my alphabet to see that it was there, just saw that it wasnt on the section with m and n, or on the section with j and k...wonder i didn't catch that I thought I was looking at 2 j's! hehehe!

lol..it happens to us all icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%