Duff's Airbrush System, Anyone Tried It?

Decorating By VS8894 Updated 11 Jun 2011 , 3:39pm by Smashme

VS8894 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VS8894 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 3:54pm
post #1 of 4

I was wondering if anyone has bought Duff's airbrush system. I think it could be really reasonable with a 50 percent off coupon, but I wanted to know what people think who have one.

I tried to do a search on here about this and nothing came up.

Thanks,

Vicki

3 replies
Smashme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smashme Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 4:13pm
post #2 of 4

i have it and love it! so easy to work with and set up, i also got it because of the great price.

VS8894 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VS8894 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 3:07pm
post #3 of 4

That's great to know! I found it at Michael's and if I use 40 percent off coupon it makes it really reasonable. I did notice that the only major color for it that they didn't have was yellow. I thought that was strange.

Do you use a lot of the color when you use it?

Smashme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smashme Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 3:39pm
post #4 of 4

i bought my americolor airbrush colors on amazon, and will restock on low colors when i visit my mom (she has a cake store near her) but its good to know that if i run out i can run to michaels and pick up something on short notice. it really depends what your coloring as to how much you will use. i just did some detail work on my tombstone cake and only used 2-4 drops. but if your coloring a whole tier or something you will use more, i haven't tried it yet, but i was hoping i could use it to color things red and Black. i know it will take quite a few coats, but i think it would still be easier than coloring the whole thing. we shall see.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%