My Cake Made It Into The "most Saved Photo" Sectio

Decorating By mumof3 Updated 11 Jun 2011 , 10:22am by mumof3

mumof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mumof3 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 8

I am so happy icon_biggrin.gif

For the first time my cake has made it into the "most saved photo" I would always look through these photos and dream.....

I am a hobby baker and never believed that my cake would ever be that good. There are so mmany amazing cakers out there icon_eek.gif

If you're interested it's the Black and Ivory Graduation cake.

Thank you to all CC'ers for their constant inspiratation. thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
kimmisue2009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmisue2009 Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 1:53pm
post #2 of 8

You should not be at all surprised! You have a great eye for design. You can expect many more cool moments in your caking future!

Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 8

Woo Hoo good for you!! I made it one time for my winter fun cake. It got on the first spot with only 37 saves, must've been a slow day but I was just as thrilled as you! Im gonna go look at your cake. Keep up the good work!

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 10 Jun 2011 , 3:03pm
post #4 of 8

Beautiful cake. I hope to see more graduation cakes like this. I had someone ask me if I did "You know..... and before she could finish I said "boring graduation sheet cakes?" I have a feeling I"ll be doing lots of those in this area.

mumof3 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 4:04am
post #5 of 8

Thanks again everyone. You've all really made my day/week/month/year... icon_biggrin.gif

carmijok Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmijok Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 4:27am
post #6 of 8

I'm curious...you've got a lot of saved pictures...this can't have been the first time you've ever made it. The majority of 'saves' are done when you post your picture. I made the 'most saved' once when I only had 6 saves.
Not that your cake isn't lovely...in fact all your work is. I love that big ice cream bar! Maybe you just never noticed before!

mena2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mena2002 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 5:27am
post #7 of 8

Congrats! you did a great job on that cake.

mumof3 Posted 11 Jun 2011 , 10:22am
post #8 of 8

carmijok I had my reservations too.

I check a lot as I don't make many cakes and never noticed my cakes being there. Though to be honest I normally check for comments. icon_cool.gif

This time within an hour of posting my photo up it appeared in the "most saved". icon_surprised.gif I started to think it may have been a slow day then it made it in the newsletter too.....and i am so sure that has never ever happened. icon_biggrin.gif

BTW thanks for the complements.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%