How Do You "box Up" Cake Pops?

Decorating By KellyJo3 Updated 7 Jun 2011 , 4:54pm by KellyJo3

KellyJo3 Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 8

Iwas just wondering if anyone had an ideas of how to box up cake pops for the customer. I know they sell actual cake pop boxes and display boxes, but my local cake supply store is out of them. That's what I get for waiting until the last minute! I need a way for them to be held stable during delivery and a way for the customer to be able to display them nicely (Not just laying on their sides) Thank you very much for any input!

7 replies
JenJane Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 3:51pm
post #2 of 8

I have used styrofoam in the past. You could just cover it so it looks nice. I have also heard of people using vases to display them.

TexasSugar Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 8

What about getting a container and doing like you would with a cookie bouquet?

I love using candy clay in the bottom of the container when I do cookies. It adds weight and it allows me to easily reposition them if need be.

leah_s Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 8

cake pop boxes? Tell me more!

KellyJo3 Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 4:19pm
post #5 of 8
Originally Posted by leah_s

cake pop boxes? Tell me more!

I get mine from Wine and Cake Hobbies. The usual ones I get are just boxes that have precut holes in them to stick the cake pops in when you want to display them. I have seen some there that stand up and the holes are in the bottom of the box so the cake pops don't have to lay flat and it has a window on the front to see them in the box. I hope I explained that right lol.
Thanks everyone for your input! : )

Maria46 Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 4:33pm
post #6 of 8

My local AC Moore also has the cake pop boxes as described above.

KellyJo3 Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 4:54pm
post #8 of 8

awww! Those are so cute! Thanks for posting!

Quote by @%username% on %date%