Cake Boss Invoices. . .

Business By forheavenscake Updated 7 Jun 2011 , 9:48am by cakesbyashli

forheavenscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forheavenscake Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 2:11am
post #1 of 4

I just purchased this software and am still playing around with it.

Does anyone know if you can customize the invoices? Or do you have to use what automatically shows up. I've figured out how to upload my logo, but I just dont' like the look of the invoice.

I've tried poking around a little bit but can't seem to figure it out. If anyone has any insight I would much appreciate it!

Thanks!
Stephanie

3 replies
cakesbyashli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyashli Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 2:22am
post #2 of 4

I contacted customer service for that same reason. You can't edit with Cake boss, but you can save the invoice as an excel (.xls) document and edit it that way.
I also discovered that the blank rectangle at the bottom is for any message you type on the Profile tab.

forheavenscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forheavenscake Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 2:25am
post #3 of 4

Thank you! So once you edit it in excel, does it save it in Cake Boss so it will still load customer's information to it??

or do you then have to manually type information to it from excel every time.

cakesbyashli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyashli Posted 7 Jun 2011 , 9:48am
post #4 of 4

no, if you change it in excel, cake boss can't reopen that document and update the customer info. however, the people at cake boss encourage feedback and are constantly making updates at no cost to you. it maybe something for them to install in their next version. just shoot them an email with your issue.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%