White Chocolate Cake

Baking By josefina20 Updated 6 Jun 2011 , 10:04pm by josefina20

josefina20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
josefina20 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 10:30am
post #1 of 8

i need to make a cake for someone that love white chocolate, but i do not know how to make white chocolate cake. please, any idea, recipe, and filling combination please please icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

7 replies
Bri122005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bri122005 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 11:44am
post #2 of 8

Emeril Lagasse has a white chocolate cake recipe that's pretty good. I can't find it right now for some reason, but it should be on the Food Network site. It's not the perfect cake I would like, but it's the best I've found so far. Fill with a raspberry cheesecake filling and cover with white chocolate buttercream. It's a great combination.

josefina20 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 12:00pm
post #3 of 8

sound yuuuuuuumy to me. i would like to use a cake mix, i am not good with with scratch cake.

robinmarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinmarie Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 12:36pm
post #4 of 8

I made a White Velvet cake on Sunday, it had white chocolate pudding and White Choclolate Mocha creamer in it. I nibbled the top when I leveled the cake and it tasted amazing. The recipe is under "Most Saved Recipes" It was a variation of the WASC cake. I forgot who came up with recipe, but she rocks!!!

josefina20 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 12:41pm
post #5 of 8

robinmarie where did you get this recipe from?

robinmarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 2:48pm
post #7 of 8

the white chocolate WASC cake in the recipe section is great. HTH

josefina20 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 8

thanks robimarie i will try this one . by the way, what can of filling goes well with this?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%