Shout Out To Kitagirl!!!

Decorating By AKS Updated 6 Jun 2011 , 5:23am by scp1127

AKS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKS Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 6

I just wanted to shout out to Kitagirl for yet another amazing cake! The pink and lime cake you posted today is a masterpiece. What I particularly want to do is to say thank you for always being there to explain and answer questions. So many times people post these super-impressive cakes and when people congratulate them or ask questions, they go ignored. Kitagirl is always responsive and appreciative. So thanks, Kitagirl for being a "mensch"! I know she is not the only one out there like this, there's Rylan and others as well who are open and sharing, but I just was really impressed by Kitagirl's responses to everyone's posts on her current upload, and thought it was worth a thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 1:51pm
post #2 of 6

I 2nd this!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 6

Me too..Love her!!

CarolinaCakeMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolinaCakeMom Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 2:16pm
post #4 of 6

Ditto on that. I have never asked her a question directly, but have used advice she generously gave to another. My sunflower cake is based on her beautiful sunflower cake. I was able to achieve the look because she had posted the instructions noting the exact cutters and technique. Thank you to all of the experts who share your talents.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:45pm
post #5 of 6

Great Post!! She is definitely a super talent on here, in cake design/execution and in the great way she shares her experiences and advice. I always enjoy reading her posts!

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 6 Jun 2011 , 5:23am
post #6 of 6

Loved that cake... you are so talented!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%