Anyone Using "copy Creations" System From Bakery C

Decorating By classiccake Updated 5 Jun 2011 , 6:14pm by classiccake

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 2:54am
post #1 of 3

Anybody experienced with this system and have any thoughts, reviews to share? Am considering it....

2 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 5:31pm
post #2 of 3

I am not sure what type of user you are, but Bakery crafts system is designed to sell to stores primarily and I beleive depending on the package they can only sell to retail stores due to the copyright restrictions on the images they can print. The advantage to this type of system is that it prints the copywritten pictures. YOu pay per print and the system is pricy. If you are not interested in the copywritten pictures, you want a different type of system.

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 3

Hi Debbie,

I have had a custom cake shop for 17 years. We have always made everything out of some form of sugar and used a limited amount of EI for licensed things. What I am really wanting to do is use EI for cake crafting more than laying an EI on the top of a cake. I want something that I can design things for on the computer, photoshop, create my own images, etc. I like that Bakery Crafts system has a "library" to get thngs from also. I just want something very versatile. We do ALOT of gumpaste and fondat work in the store and want to expand the capabilities of what we do. I have 12 employees and this is a high volume, but very custom store.

I looke at your site. What do you recommend?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%