Satin Ice Pricing

Decorating By Lakelover Updated 2 Jun 2011 , 12:28am by Lakelover

Lakelover Posted 31 May 2011 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 7

Looking for the cheapest place to order Satin Ice. I tried it and I really like the way it handles and it tastes good too! I currently make my own MMF but it is very time consuming now that my business is growning. CK products seems to be the cheapest but shipping is high. Looking for suggestions fellow cakers!

Thanks & Blessings

6 replies
labmom Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 12:17am
post #2 of 7

Hello,

I purchase local if I only need one but it is more expensive its like $17.00 local more than ordering even with the shipping charges. I just purchased fondant at global sugar arts and it was on sale from 12.00 something down to 8.49 I think. big savings. I bought one satain ice and bought some fondarific to try that. It too was on sale but was more expensive. Its for my neices cake so if i am going to not like it or screw it up i would rather it be family.

I think that global has about the cheapest prices that I know of. I know that there are also some cheap prices on ebay but it depends on the seller and his shipping charge.

I ordered 5 fondant some plates and pillars and some luster dust and my shipping charges were only 16.00 (after a 7.00 some kind of discount for shipping) it suprised me too.. They are very quick on there shippments as well. I ordered saturday night and I am sure that my order will be here tomorow or thursday (they ship ups).

someone else said that there was a nother place cheaper maybe someone will post it here.

BlakesCakes Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 2:32am
post #3 of 7

Check out f o n d a n t s o u r c e.com (eliminate the spaces) Great prices for product & shipping. Enter cakecentral as a discount code & save 10%.

Rae

Kristie925 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 2:43am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakesCakes

Check out f o n d a n t s o u r c e.com (eliminate the spaces) Great prices for product & shipping. Enter cakecentral as a discount code & save 10%.

Rae

It's crazy that they provide CakeCentral members with a discount but CakeCentral blocks their website. thumbsdown.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 2:58am
post #5 of 7

Cakesupplies4u and thebakerskitchen.net
Both have good prices, and the bakers kitchen has very reasonable shipping.

Lakelover Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 12:25am
post #6 of 7

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Lakelover Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 12:28am
post #7 of 7

@ labmom let us what you think of the fondarific when you try it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%