Wholesale Cake And Cupcake Boxes?

Business By ConfectionsCC Updated 2 Jun 2011 , 9:31pm by jason_kraft

ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 30 May 2011 , 11:50am
post #1 of 10

Does anyone know of a good, safe website to order custom (or even just plain white would make me happy at this point!) cake and cupcake boxes? Right now, I am paying fairly cheap prices, but the size boxes I need are not always in stock at my local supply store, and the selection on boxes is limited. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

9 replies
KalisCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KalisCakes Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 7:51am
post #2 of 10
WhenTalentsCollide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WhenTalentsCollide Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 10

Thanks for that link... those boxes look "upscale" which is nice...

i've been getting my boxes from uline who has a good selection and good price, but they are a simple straight forward box...

KalisCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KalisCakes Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 8:02pm
post #4 of 10

I really like mine. I use the red boxes, and the black box tops. I'll put one together and take a picture here in just a bit. The box lid makes them extra sturdy. I also use the silver cake boards in the bottoms of boxes, for extra stability, and the silver (they also have gold) gives off a high end touch. I used to use the pink bakery boxes, but it seems that while those were one a symbol of "high end pastries" now they're more common place. So I chose to go with my own styling instead icon_smile.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 8:30pm
post #5 of 10

I swear by Big River Packaging!! (The link you've already been given!) I have been purchasing from them for years and am always pleased with what I get. Plus, there are NO shipping costs. So, the price you see advertised on the product you want is what you pay. (And not the slow generic shipping... UPS, gets to you quickly!) You don't have to worry about extra $ for shipping. Some companies make it look like you are getting a fantastic deal on their product, then they add shipping and handling or processing fees. It works out to cost as much or more than other places. BRP also has a very responsive, professional staff that actually cares whether or not you like the products they make. (And they do make most of it, aside from a few items, but I believe they are marked on the website.) I only live about 45 minutes from them, so have stopped in the office on occasion and they are SO friendly. One day I got a tour and they showed me how they come up with, and cut prototypes of, new shapes and sizes of boxes. I just can't say enough about them... highly recommended!

WhenTalentsCollide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WhenTalentsCollide Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 3:50am
post #6 of 10

That's the kind of review that will get new customers... I am going to order a couple samples from them and if i like what i see i will go with them for future needs...

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 5:21am
post #7 of 10

Here's another REALLY happy customer!! I live about 1-1/2 hours from them and all ihave are raving compliments too. Great product and great company. I like dealing with straight forward professionals and they are all the way!

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 5:39am
post #8 of 10

Melvira thank you so much for that info. I was looking for different color boxes that will go better with my logo instead of the white or pink & this place has them. thumbs_up.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 6:38pm
post #9 of 10

Oh man, the colored boxes are gorgeous! I hope everyone loves them as much as Leily and I do!! thumbs_up.gif

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 9:31pm
post #10 of 10

BRP also has mini-cupcake inserts that are shorter than usual, they work much better than standard-height inserts for securing mini-cupcakes. I haven't tried their boxes or boards (our local restaurant supply store has them for cheaper) but their inserts work very well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%