Stalking Your Cake Picture

Lounge By juleskaye518 Updated 2 Jun 2011 , 3:08pm by amygortoncakes

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 29 May 2011 , 6:54pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone else post cake pictures here on CC, the stalk them to see what people think. Cause that is what I do....

7 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 29 May 2011 , 9:13pm
post #2 of 8

I think that's what we all do, although we might call it something else - LOL! One of the reasons we post pictures is to get feedback from others on what we've done right, what we've done wrong, how we can get better, etc.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 30 May 2011 , 5:40am
post #3 of 8

Lol thats what we all do icon_biggrin.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 3:32am
post #4 of 8

stalk - thats funny thumbs_up.gif - but yes i think everyone does
I haven't uploaded any for a while as some time ago my pc played up something shocking everytime i went to do it.

Blue.

tryingcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tryingcake Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:22am
post #5 of 8

I don't understand. I get an email when someone posts a comment on my pic. So why would I need to keep going back to it (stalk it)? I post it, then I forget about it unless I get an email. No email - no comment.

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:30am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingcake

I don't understand. I get an email when someone posts a comment on my pic. So why would I need to keep going back to it (stalk it)? I post it, then I forget about it unless I get an email. No email - no comment.

hmmm - maybe to see if it has any *favourites* - just guessing.
I don't always get notifications re picture comments or thread comments - and i see that typed on the forum also by other CC's..

Blue.

mena2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mena2002 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:42am
post #7 of 8

yes! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one lol..

amygortoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amygortoncakes Posted 2 Jun 2011 , 3:08pm
post #8 of 8

I did more in the beginning. Now I realize that there are a lot of factors that determine whether my pics get looked at. Like time of day posted because sometimes it stays on the recently added page longer than other times, and if its a cpoied design or original design.

I love the people that start threads to "talk" about on of their recent cakes and leave the link to look at it. There are times when this is legitimate, but when every cake has a long story with a link it cracks me up. Of course I still look...LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%