Where Can I Buy The Large Tips They Use In Costco And Bjs?

Lounge By mom2my3girlz Updated 1 Jun 2011 , 4:55am by ReneeFLL

mom2my3girlz Posted 26 May 2011 , 2:39am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where to get the huge tips that use in bakeries like BJs and Costco?

5 replies
ReneeFLL Posted 26 May 2011 , 11:43am
post #2 of 6

I have not seen how big those tips are, but have you tried looking at some of the online cake supply stores?

TexasSugar Posted 26 May 2011 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 6

We don't have those stores here, so my question would be, what are the tips being used for?

kakeladi Posted 29 May 2011 , 11:16pm
post #4 of 6

I would think the big tips Wilton sells would work nicely. Like M1 4,6 or 8B etc. If you are referring to the wide tip used to ice a cake that is also availble from Wilton - sometimes refered to as the "Cake Icer" tip - I think the # is something like 732.
These are seldom available in places like Michael's but are in cake supply shops, on- line or mail order thru Wilton.

auzzi Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 12:20am
post #5 of 6

pastrycook suppliers - pastry tips or nozzles ..

ReneeFLL Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:55am
post #6 of 6

OP, did you find what you are looking for?

Quote by @%username% on %date%