Superhero Cake

Decorating By sheeny Updated 26 May 2011 , 2:56pm by sheeny

sheeny Posted 25 May 2011 , 7:34pm
post #1 of 5

Hi guys,
I'm planning a superhero themed bridal shower for a friend whose animation obsessed - having trouble with a cake idea though.
There are tons of great superhero cakes on here, just not sure how to give it a bridal shower theme.... any ideas? Thanks so much!

Some ideas I had:
- Wonderwoman fighting off male superheroes (not quite sure how this would interpret in cake though)
- A superman chiseled bust

Thanks!

4 replies
amygortoncakes Posted 25 May 2011 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 5

Not sure if you make gumpaste figures but any of the female superhero characters would look great with a veil and garter. Just an idea. Or you can do the stacked version where the whole bottom tier is say superman, so read with them emblem and have a veil coming off of that. And something for the second tier.

tokazodo Posted 25 May 2011 , 10:52pm
post #3 of 5

"It's a bird, no, it's a plane, no It's SUPER BRIDZILLA!"

She's able to leap tall buildings in her tight white body suit, garter and vail! She carries her man, and flies off to secret romantic rendezvous in secret locations!
*she kind of looks like wonder woman, but in a white bustier and veil*

She's carrying him, over the threshold!
Is he a super hero too? Perhaps, or perhaps he's a mildly geeky Clark Kent type with wire rimmed glasses

Oh, and she wears a white satin cape!
Good Luck with all that!

mom2twogrlz Posted 25 May 2011 , 11:24pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokazodo

"It's a bird, no, it's a plane, no It's SUPER BRIDZILLA!"

She's able to leap tall buildings in her tight white body suit, garter and vail! She carries her man, and flies off to secret romantic rendezvous in secret locations!
*she kind of looks like wonder woman, but in a white bustier and veil*

She's carrying him, over the threshold!
Is he a super hero too? Perhaps, or perhaps he's a mildly geeky Clark Kent type with wire rimmed glasses

Oh, and she wears a white satin cape!
Good Luck with all that!

LOVE IT!!!! So funny!!!

sheeny Posted 26 May 2011 , 2:56pm
post #5 of 5

Love the ideas! Thanks.... I have some time (this is in July) but these are great ideas to get me thinking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%