Where Do You Get........

Decorating By tabco Updated 25 May 2011 , 2:50am by tryingcake

tabco Posted 24 May 2011 , 11:40pm
post #1 of 9

The pretty round metal cake stand I see in everyones wedding cake photos and bling for cake? Is the bling like rhinstone ribbon or is it edible? Any help would be soooo appreciated~

8 replies
mimido Posted 24 May 2011 , 11:54pm
post #2 of 9

I got my silver cake stand at Hobby Lobby in the wedding Dept. Sorry cant help you with the cake bling.

Jmlpitbull Posted 24 May 2011 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 9


Texas_Rose Posted 25 May 2011 , 12:02am
post #4 of 9

The stand is called a cake plateau...do a search for it and you'll find some inexpensive ones.

tabco Posted 25 May 2011 , 1:02am
post #5 of 9

Thank you guys!! So it looks like they average around $50 or more.....

terrylee Posted 25 May 2011 , 1:48am
post #6 of 9

tabco...just be sure and get a deposit when using any of your own plateaus. to cover the cost of replacement.

Jmlpitbull Posted 25 May 2011 , 1:48am
post #7 of 9

Also check out save-on-crafts.com!

mimido Posted 25 May 2011 , 2:45am
post #8 of 9

Also don't forget the 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby.

tryingcake Posted 25 May 2011 , 2:50am
post #9 of 9

I charge a rental fee of half the cost of the item and a refundable deposit to cover replacement cost - that's replacement - as if they lost it now, not the cost of when i bought it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%