Mini Round Cake Pans...

Decorating By specialcake Updated 8 Feb 2012 , 3:17pm by specialcake

specialcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
specialcake Posted 24 May 2011 , 1:55pm
post #1 of 11

Do somebody know where I can get round mini round cakes pans?

10 replies
matthewkyrankelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
matthewkyrankelly Posted 24 May 2011 , 2:14pm
post #2 of 11

Would it be easier and quicker to bake a sheet and cut rounds? Less to clean and less investment in many small pans.

seedrv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 24 May 2011 , 6:23pm
post #4 of 11

p.s. they are a pain in the neck! I have those silverwood round pans. SUCH a pain to ice - make sure you charge enough to make it worth your while or only make them for a very close family member or friend...

specialcake Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 3:59am
post #5 of 11

thanks for the suggestion....I decided that I will use pinto beans cans, I will see... I am trying them tonight...

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:35am
post #6 of 11
Quote:

I've heard a lot of people have trouble will batter leaking out of those Silverwood tins while cooking. (Have not used them myself though)

mena2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mena2002 Posted 1 Jun 2011 , 4:46am
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral3

I've heard a lot of people have trouble will batter leaking out of those Silverwood tins while cooking. (Have not used them myself though)

I've used this before and you have to make sure the tray you are placing them on is very level (not warped) or the batter will seep out.

specialcake Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 3:06am
post #8 of 11

Ok girls... a complete success my mini cakes using soup cans... I cut them ...(WHAT A PAIN! icon_cry.gif thanks Jeanne for your help) BUT worth it!... perfect, beautiful... if someone is interested let me know and I can send pictures and instructions....

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 7:14am
post #9 of 11

Hi Specialcake,

I would love to see a pic of yr minis using the soup can, Thanks icon_smile.gif

Cathrine123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathrine123 Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 2:25pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialcake

Ok girls... a complete success my mini cakes using soup cans... I cut them ...(WHAT A PAIN! icon_cry.gif thanks Jeanne for your help) BUT worth it!... perfect, beautiful... if someone is interested let me know and I can send pictures and instructions....

I would also like to see photos please as I am making a wedding cake using these in a few months,

greatly appreciated icon_biggrin.gif

specialcake Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 3:17pm
post #11 of 11

Ok, my friends, I submit the tutorial for making mini cake using can soup. you will find the in "Tutorials" / "Cake Project" / "How to make mini cakes using can soup"

I was told that soon will be posted. I hope this can help.

hugs. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%