I'm So Excited!!

Business By yummy_in_my_tummy Updated 24 May 2011 , 10:31pm by instant-gratificaketion

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 24 May 2011 , 1:19am
post #1 of 4

I just got Square Up for my business! My little plugger inner piece for my phone will be here in 2-5 days and I can't wait to start taking credit card payments! WOO HOO!!

3 replies
instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 24 May 2011 , 1:29am
post #2 of 4

This little contraption interests me. I heard about it recently. Curious for reviews of it by users that have had it for a while...

yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 24 May 2011 , 2:52am
post #3 of 4

I did a google search for reviews and most of them were positive. I think no matter what product you're looking into, there's going to be a few bad reviews - there's always SOMEONE who isn't going to be happy with it, but the good reviews were really good. I did read that there isn't great support if you have issues, but the issues are supposed to be far and few between so I hope it works out! Looks simple enough! I'll keep you posted icon_smile.gif

instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 24 May 2011 , 10:31pm
post #4 of 4

Yeah, I don't really concern myself with reviews of certain aspects of things since standards of service and performance vary from person to person...same with movies. I don't go off what someone else thinks of something per se. I'm more concerned about the money transfers and if it ends up screwing up your account, or if they end up saying, "Hey! You had this thing for 3 months, so now we charge you more! What? You didn't read the ultra-fine, invisible print that stated that? Ohhh, so I guess you don't know about your soul, either. Oops." Stuff like that. icon_razz.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%