1M Or 2D Tip

Baking By Charmed Updated 27 May 2011 , 1:57pm by ShamsD

Charmed Posted 23 May 2011 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 10

I love ShamsD.'s designs. this is one of her cupcakes. Do you think this a 1M or a 2D tip swirl?

9 replies
divinecc Posted 23 May 2011 , 8:01pm
post #2 of 10

I'd say 2D

imagenthatnj Posted 23 May 2011 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 10
Charmed Posted 24 May 2011 , 3:07pm
post #4 of 10

thank you thumbs_up.gif

ShamsD Posted 26 May 2011 , 6:14am
post #5 of 10

Hi Charmed,

I use a Probus UK1B piping tip.
Take a look at the link.


I have the 2D but the tip is much smaller than the UK1B.

bohemiagetsajob Posted 26 May 2011 , 6:34am
post #6 of 10

Thank you for posting this, imaginethat.

Joanna1 Posted 26 May 2011 , 1:18pm
post #7 of 10

where can probus tips be purchased from? i've done a search for them and they don't come up.

divinecc Posted 26 May 2011 , 2:33pm
post #8 of 10

Love how many things you do with one tip! I have tried to use some of those techniques but they never turn out as nice as yours! So cute!

ShamsD Posted 27 May 2011 , 1:56pm
post #9 of 10

I bought it some 15 yrs ago here in South Africa but the store where i bought the tip says it was from England and the company closed down many years ago.

ShamsD Posted 27 May 2011 , 1:57pm
post #10 of 10

Thank you divineccicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%