What Is The Name Of The New Alphabet Cutters

Decorating By Charmed Updated 16 Aug 2011 , 6:32am by scp1127

Charmed Posted 23 May 2011 , 6:35pm
post #1 of 5

that are similar to tappits? but it is much easier to work with, I can't remember the name of it and couldn't find it on google. thanks

4 replies
Charmed Posted 23 May 2011 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 5

thank you so much thumbs_up.gif

alene Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 2:00pm
post #4 of 5

Has anyone tried the Clikstix alphabet cutters? What is your opinion of them? Are they worth it?

scp1127 Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 6:32am
post #5 of 5

They are fine to work with. I use those and the tappits (with Edna's instructons).

Quote by @%username% on %date%