I read a post on how to get to create-a-cake.. forgot to write it down.. and now I need the directions by thursday may 26.... can anyone help??? thanks in advance.. therese
Oh I really like that store .. where are you coming from? Directly off the port huron bridge to the store?
I am coming from the bridge to the store... Is it easy to find..
I mapquested from the blue water bridge in port huron to create a cake in kimball and these are what the directions stated
Start out going SOUTH on CONGER AVE toward THOMAS EDISON PKWY.
2. Take the 1st RIGHT onto STATE ST. 0.3 mi
* If you are on THOMAS EDISON PKWY and reach THOMAS EDISON DR you've gone about 0.3 miles too far
3. Turn RIGHT onto STONE ST. 0.09 mi
4. Take the 1st LEFT onto ELMWOOD ST. 0.3 mi
* If you reach CHURCH ST you've gone a little too far
5. Turn RIGHT onto PINE GROVE AVE/I-69-BL/I-94-BL. 0.2 mi
6. Turn LEFT onto HANCOCK ST/I-69-BL/I-94-BL. 0.1 mi
* HANCOCK ST is just past CHURCH ST
7. Merge onto I-69 W/I-94 W via the ramp on the LEFT. 0.7 mi
* If you are on HANCOCK ST and reach 15TH AVE you've gone a little too far
8. Take EXIT 274 toward LAPEER AVE. 1.5 mi
9. Turn RIGHT onto LAPEER RD. 2.7 mi
10. 4731 LAPEER RD # C is on the LEFT.
* Your destination is 0.4 miles past N RANGE RD
* If you reach JARVIS RD you've gone a little too far
3.47 miles away
4731 Lapeer Rd # C, Kimball, MI 48074 United States
(Address is approximate)
(cross street: )
The store is easy for me to find, because I can take Lapee Rd all the way out there from my house which is a nice easy drive, but these should help you ..
the cakerator... THANK YOU .... you have helped alot therese
the cakerator... after reading the directions... looks confusing... I don't want to get lost.... does it just look confusing or is it easy to find....??????
well .. for me it is easy Cause I can picture it mentally in my head from both home and the bridge (I live about 45 min. away) I would imagine if you follow the directions it will be easy to find. The store is not actually in Port Huron, it is in Kimball.
I hope you made it there, I came to see if you responded and realized you needed the directions by today.