Special Congrats Cake

Decorating By orianaklump Updated 23 May 2011 , 12:32am by SarahBeth3

orianaklump Posted 22 May 2011 , 1:33pm
post #1 of 3

I'm want to surprise my friend's son with a cake to celebrate his getting his GED. He's had a rough go of things and this is definately an accomplishment for him. I don't want to do a diploma or anything like that, but I'm at a loss for ideas. I'd like to do something special, not just "Oh, congrats", you know?

2 replies
2txmedics Posted 22 May 2011 , 2:03pm
post #2 of 3

All I can come up with is to make a cute cake, with a bc transfer...something like ...showing an image falling carrying books, and a road leading to a better life, saying something like Follow your Dreams... or an image of a boy at one end, and a map leading to I dont know...lol his career he wants?...

an image showing a guy in jail and say the sentencing is over, time to live life?....its gonna depend on what the person is like...Im TRYING!!! lol

Something like this on the cake, but change the 'graduating" to Look who got Cool and is done with School (?)

lol

SarahBeth3 Posted 23 May 2011 , 12:32am
post #3 of 3

Maybe stars and swags, kind of a presidential feel, but in his favorite colors with a banner displaying his name. Maybe something related to what he wants to go on and do with his life.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%