Can Someone Tell Me What Are Used For The Eyes Here

Decorating By SUNSHINEMOLLY Updated 22 May 2011 , 1:23pm by LaurenLuLu

SUNSHINEMOLLY Posted 21 May 2011 , 10:51am
post #1 of 8

And where do i get them from? Thank you


7 replies
karentolb Posted 21 May 2011 , 11:08am
post #2 of 8

Those look like pieces of candy from a candy necklace that's been taken apart to me.

thebrat68 Posted 21 May 2011 , 11:08am
post #3 of 8

They look like the candies that are strung on the candy bracelets.

southerncross Posted 21 May 2011 , 11:25am
post #4 of 8

you can make them from fondant...use the narrow ends of two pastry tips

cabecakes Posted 21 May 2011 , 11:45am
post #5 of 8

I would say they came from a candy necklace as well, but you could also make them out of fondant.

shar7599 Posted 21 May 2011 , 6:34pm
post #6 of 8

Another vote for candy necklace. You can find those pretty much anywhere. They are usually in those little clear bags with the red closure. Usually in places that have those little 2 for $1 candies. Like gummy worms and such.

SUNSHINEMOLLY Posted 22 May 2011 , 8:55am
post #7 of 8

A ah, thank you. Good thinking.

LaurenLuLu Posted 22 May 2011 , 1:23pm
post #8 of 8

How did you post a picture?? Must have the Midas Touch icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%