Edible Images For Cupcakes In Pa

Baking By ILoveDaffodils Updated 31 Aug 2011 , 8:09pm by blondmary

ILoveDaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILoveDaffodils Posted 19 May 2011 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know of someplace in Pennsylvania in the King of Prussia area that will print edible images so I can put them on my cupcakes? I was looking for someplace local so I can avoid shipping. I tried the K of P and Willow Grove Walmart stores but they said they wouldn't do it unless I bought their cupcakes.
Thanks in advance.
DAH

3 replies
Trance Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trance Posted 19 May 2011 , 10:43pm
post #2 of 4

I don't know if there is Weis Markets down that way, but I work at one and we print images for customers without buying the cake or cupcakes.

ILoveDaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILoveDaffodils Posted 25 May 2011 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 4

Trance - sorry it took long to say thanks for the tip. I had some computer issues. There is a Weis market but it is kind of far. I am going to check with some of the local markets first.
thanks again!
DAH

blondmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondmary Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 8:09pm
post #4 of 4

Hi,
there is a cake and candy supply call Bevs candy. They are in Allentown (Whitehall actually), which is probably less than an hour from King of Prussia. I live in Doylestown and work in Allentown and it takes me an hour. Their shop is fabulous and always extremely helpful. Is really worth to go there and they do edible images and last time I was there they gave me the phone # for a lady that does small prints for cupcakes, but I lost the number. Maybe you can try calling them.
Good Luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%