Cake Shooters/push Pop Containers Help!!!!!!

Baking By apetricek Updated 28 Jan 2013 , 6:39pm by FromScratchSF

ibeeflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibeeflower Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 8:30pm
post #31 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar 

I'm with you on no bananas in public! Also, nobody could pay me to eat a tube of cake, that's just gross.

I'm going to patent a metal ring with a metal bottom...I call it a "cake pan." That will compete with the cup+cake patent.

We'll be rich! 

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 8:43pm
post #32 of 45

I am going to patent a tightly rolled piece of paper, shaped like a small twig and a plastic version as well, so you fools will have to pay me to put your cake globs and Cake Chuters on them! And candy. 

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 10:42pm
post #33 of 45

ALolz. Congratulations mrsprinkles for creating another niche of stupid food. Your "invention" will go the way of the stuffed strawberries patent.

Annabakescakes Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 10:51pm
post #34 of 45

I have given this a lot more thought and I am going to Patent Cake Sh*t Chuters®.There will be a baby version that is chunks of yellow cake in Tapioca pudding®, a toddler version that is chunks of rainbow cake in chocolate pudding®, for remembering when they ate the crayons, then the standard one with chocolate cake and chocolate pudding and whole peanuts with caramel sauce®. Bunny Balls, with a bunch of tiny rolled chocolate covered cake balls bouncing around in the container®. And then the health food one, a long cake dough snake, rolled in granola and coiled in the tube®.

(Hidden text, for the squeamish)

Should sell like hot cakes!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 11:15pm
post #35 of 45

Oh gag...that was nasty!

AnnieCahill, what was the strawberry patent? I have a vague recollection but I can't remember the details.

Annabakescakes Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 11:28pm
post #36 of 45

ASorry! I find cake balls nastier than poop, maybe my iron stomach after having 4 kids, with twins who always got stomach viruses. I will edit it to be hidden. ;-)

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 11:44pm
post #37 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

Sorry! I find cake balls nastier than poop, maybe my iron stomach after having 4 kids, with twins who always got stomach viruses. I will edit it to be hidden. icon_wink.gif

You shouldn't hide it, it was a masterpiece of trademarked nastiness. Pudding makes me gag.

805bobby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
805bobby Posted 25 Jan 2013 , 11:50pm
post #38 of 45

Michael's Crafts sells them now. Wilton Brand

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 12:30am
post #39 of 45

Rude snipy comments and reactions to those comments have been deleted.

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 1:37am
post #40 of 45

Stuffed strawberries thread:

http://cakecentral.com/t/285793/stuffed-strawberries

The thread discusses the now defunct Eminger Berries, who gained national fame with their very original, never-heard-of-before stuffed strawberry.

Guys, I am in the works on patenting a "cupcake cannon" which propels these useless pastries at a high rate of speed into one's gullet.  Don't try to copy me.  But when the patent goes through, please feel free to use the below link to create your own cupcake launcher for home use only.  You can't call it a cannon after it's been patented, though.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Original-Potato-Cannon/

cakefanatic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefanatic Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 8:34am
post #41 of 45

AYou mean the cake pops like the push up ice creams oh, yeah you could find them at Michaels crafts

Annabakescakes Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 7:28pm
post #42 of 45

A

Original message sent by AnnieCahill

Stuffed strawberries thread:

[URL=http://cakecentral.com/t/285793/stuffed-strawberries]http://cakecentral.com/t/285793/stuffed-strawberries[/URL]

The thread discusses the now defunct Eminger Berries, who gained national fame with their [I]very[/I] original[I],[/I] never-heard-of-before stuffed strawberry.

Guys, I am in the works on patenting a "cupcake cannon" which propels these useless pastries at a high rate of speed into one's gullet.  Don't try to copy me.  But when the patent goes through, please feel free to use the below link to create your own cupcake launcher for home use only.  You can't call it a cannon after it's been patented, though.

[URL=http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Original-Potato-Cannon/]http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Original-Potato-Cannon/[/URL]

I think that will be the best invention yet! It can be the next stupid human trick at rowdy receptions and bachelor parties.

mrsprinkles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsprinkles Posted 28 Jan 2013 , 5:38pm
post #43 of 45

Wow what reactions. I was only trying to be helpful.

2 1/2 years ago there were about 40,000 of the push up containers imported int the U.S. per year for use strictly for ice cream.  After my idea receive much publicity, many people started making them.  I will restate the fact that they have every right to do so, for now.  Many of you have expressed the opinion that cake shooters are a terrible idea.  To the best of my knowledge, the quantity of the containers that are currently being imported is in excess of 100,000 per month.  As some of you have noted, even at that rate, they are still hard to get.  Admittedly, from a bakery's point of view they are hard to make.  However, from a customer's point of view they seem to be very desirable, as is evidenced  by the consistently growing demand.

It is one of of the American dreams to come up with a great idea for which there is a big demand.  The patent laws on the books are there to give people protection of a good idea.  Just applying for a patent does not give one protection unless it is approved. And even if the patent is approved there is no guarantee of financial success. The fact that I didn't invent the container made the approval of a patent an iffy proposition.  Nevertheless, I took a chance, invested about $4,000.00 and applied for the patent.

I have to admit that I am completely baffled by all the derisive reaction to my post.  I don't question anybodies right to an opinion, but I am very puzzled by the motivation behind it.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Jan 2013 , 6:03pm
post #44 of 45

i think if one were to comment 'get a life' to another poster that could be a potential key to unlock the puzzlement

then pretend it didn't happen/ wasn't said/ so innocent

not that derision is endorsed -- just having a little fun -- letting off steam

hth

edited to say and i recognize in advance that i have 7958 posts at this point

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 28 Jan 2013 , 6:39pm
post #45 of 45

Further discussion about the patent nonsense has been deleted and further comments will be deleted on the grounds that it's completely off topic.  The question by the OP was "where" can I buy the containers, not "can I sell cake push up pops".  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%