So I Went To Michael's Today... Zoiks

Decorating By Chef_Stef Updated 17 May 2011 , 3:26pm by Chef_Stef

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 17 May 2011 , 1:48am
post #1 of 5

There's MORE new stuff. New Duff airbrush system and colors. New Duff sprinkles. New Wilton sugar sheets, patterned and plain. New Wilton cutters for the sugar sheets. New cupcake/cake tower. New all kinds of stuf!!f I was like icon_eek.gif ! icon_twisted.gif ! icon_biggrin.gif !

But then I got just the cake boxes, boards, dowels, and drums I needed and gottheheckouta there. icon_rolleyes.gif

But really!! What'sup with the Duff airbrush deal? Anyone use it yet? I need one later this year.

4 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 17 May 2011 , 2:45pm
post #2 of 5

I haven't seen the airbrush, but I wouldn't buy the airbrush colors at Michaels, even with a coupon. They are like $4 or $5 a little bottle. I've bought the same size bottles from Americolor for $1 at the ICES Conventions.

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 17 May 2011 , 3:02pm
post #3 of 5

I tried ordering that wilton center post cake/cupcake tower on amazon and I got it and it was yellowed!!!! So if you get one, be sure to open the box and make sure its white.....

luntus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luntus Posted 17 May 2011 , 3:17pm
post #4 of 5

Was that you I saw in line with all that stull lol... I was in there too and just bought some cans of Duffs' spray. Used my coupons so they ended up to be a little over $2 a piece.

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 17 May 2011 , 3:26pm
post #5 of 5

Lol. Probably was me...! I got all the boring necessity stuff though. Budget, bufget. icon_razz.gif if anyone uses the airbrush itself (they were sold out), let me know. That's my next big splurge.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%