Cupcake Bakery Names

Baking By LoveConfections Updated 17 May 2011 , 2:06pm by LoveConfections

LoveConfections Posted 16 May 2011 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 5

Hey guys! I'm sure there is a forum out there about this but I can't seem to find it. I am in search of a cute, short name for my cupcake business. I like the names Crumbs, Sprinkles but obv these are taken already and I dont want there to be any confusion.

If anyone has any ideas id love to hear them!! Thank youu

4 replies
LoveConfections Posted 17 May 2011 , 2:31am
post #2 of 5

no one ?? icon_sad.gif I've thought of Sweetart cupcakery and Sinfully sweet.

Any opinions are accepted icon_smile.gif

cakesdivine Posted 17 May 2011 , 3:49am
post #3 of 5

Sinfully Sweet use to be the name I had for my adult novelty cakes. I don't do those anymore, but I ran into an issue when I tried to trademark the name. Another company that does adult novely candies already holds the trademark for that name. So maybe think of something else. And I thing there is also already a Sweetart cupcakery already, not sure, but the name sounds familiar for some reason. Good luck though! icon_smile.gif

lorieleann Posted 17 May 2011 , 4:13am
post #4 of 5

THere are some naming threads in the cake businness forum that you might wAnt to check out. You can do Internet searches for names you like and also check with your state's corporation commission to see if the name is registered. It's tough to find something that fits your vision that is unique and most of all not someone else's name. good luck!

LoveConfections Posted 17 May 2011 , 2:06pm
post #5 of 5

THANK you guys!! I will take a look in the Cake business dicussion and see if there is anything i like. And i will also google SweetArt to see if it does exist. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%