Do Pans Need To Cool Between Batches?

Baking By MrsMoe07 Updated 16 May 2011 , 9:21am by allaboutcakeuk

MrsMoe07 Posted 14 May 2011 , 3:11am
post #1 of 5

I'm planning on making several dozen cupcakes for my son's birthday and don't know if the pans need to cool completely before I put another batch in the pans. If I place batter in a warm pan with that affect my cupcakes in any way?

4 replies
Kitagrl Posted 14 May 2011 , 3:21am
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMoe07

I'm planning on making several dozen cupcakes for my son's birthday and don't know if the pans need to cool completely before I put another batch in the pans. If I place batter in a warm pan with that affect my cupcakes in any way?

Nah, you're fine...and cupcake pans cool fast, anyway. Have fun!

MrsMoe07 Posted 14 May 2011 , 3:29am
post #3 of 5

Thanks.

Dayti Posted 14 May 2011 , 10:11pm
post #4 of 5

They cool quickly, but you can also run the underside of it under the cold tap to make it quicker (I say underside, because then you don't have to dry the pan where the liners go!)

allaboutcakeuk Posted 16 May 2011 , 9:21am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMoe07

No you should be fine if you're putting them straight back in oven. Only time pans are a problem is if you are making cookies as the batter spreads icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%