Has Anyone Used The First Impressions 'wood Border' Mold?

Decorating By Coral3 Updated 14 May 2011 , 2:43am by JulieMN

Coral3 Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone used the First Impressions 'wood border' mold?

I'm umming and ahhing over whether or not I should get it....it's kind of exxy$$ so I'm hesitant without first seeing a pic where it was used, but couldn't find any with a gallery search.

It's this one here: http://www.firstimpressionsmolds.com/br147woodborderset12x12x14.aspx

Anybody tried it?

6 replies
bobwonderbuns Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 7

No but it's on my list of "someday..." icon_lol.gif

Coral3 Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:20pm
post #3 of 7
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

No but it's on my list of "someday..." icon_lol.gif

What would you think you'd use it for bobwonderbuns? borders? or something else?

Coral3 Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:22pm
post #4 of 7

...I'm hoping somebody will help me justify buying it here, can you tell? LOL icon_biggrin.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:26pm
post #5 of 7

I was thinking of a border of a woodland cake, maybe a winter/woodland scene or something. They also have a stag deer mold that I was looking at too... icon_rolleyes.gif But as I said, "someday"... icon_lol.gif I will tell you though that I have TONS of first impressions molds and I've been extremely pleased with all of them, so if it's a quality question, to me there is no question. It's top notch stuff! thumbs_up.gif

Coral3 Posted 13 May 2011 , 11:53pm
post #6 of 7

I have quite a few FI molds too. Some I use and am really happy with...like pearl borders, they are great. Others, eh...I think I just wasted cash on, unfortunately...like alphabet molds, which are completely impossible to use (for me, anyway!), and flamingo molds, which would be great IF I could ever get the skinny little legs to come out (I really should have considered that before buying!)

JulieMN Posted 14 May 2011 , 2:43am
post #7 of 7

I've never seen that one.....would be quite interested in seeing a project where it was used.

Quote by @%username% on %date%