Numbered Cupcake Picks -- Please Help!

Baking By MrsAB Updated 11 May 2011 , 8:45pm by MrsAB

MrsAB Posted 11 May 2011 , 5:16am
post #1 of 5

Hello CC.

I am looking for cupcake picks with the number 10 and I can't seem to find anything. I have searched on Google just about every way possible I do believe. Has anyone had any success finding numbered cupcake picks that were not paper? I'm looking for a smaller/similar version of the ones you can find in your local craft stores for cakes.

Thanks in advance for you help!

4 replies
Marianna46 Posted 11 May 2011 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 5

You mean Wilton doesn't have anything like this? I can't believe it! I don't know what they're for, but I was sure Wilton had plastic number picks in their wedding anniversary section at the very least and maybe in the birthday section, too.

aprilismaius Posted 11 May 2011 , 6:07pm
post #3 of 5

i'm not sure this is answering your question, but i make my own with craft punches (or my pazzles), pretty scrapbooking cardstock and toothpicks. works like a charm. when they need to be edible, i use fondant.

QueDeeCakes Posted 11 May 2011 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 5
MrsAB Posted 11 May 2011 , 8:45pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone for your responses. I have an order for cupcakes for a 10 year girl. Her mom wants the #10 on each and would like them "sparkly" if possible. For an example she sent me pictures of the anniversary picks from Wilton. And speaking of Wilton, I didn't find a thing. I will probably have to make them if I can't find anything by this weekend.

Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%