Oops!!

Lounge By mom2twogrlz Updated 9 May 2011 , 4:19pm by mom2twogrlz

mom2twogrlz Posted 5 May 2011 , 9:30pm
post #1 of 10

My 4 year old daughter just came up to me, handed me tiny piece of paper with a bunch of "word" on it, saying "Here Mommy, this is for you." I said, "Ok, thanks honey, I love it." She was quick to say, "It is a note. It says to bake a cake without saying ANY bad words at all. You can look at it and remember." This was right after my cake balls kept falling off the stick, and since I was using Wilton chocolates, they look horrible. I think I may have said a few bad words. icon_redface.gif

OOPS!!!!!!! tapedshut.gif

9 replies
kakeladi Posted 5 May 2011 , 11:02pm
post #2 of 10

Time to get a new vocabulary! Those little ears are very sensitive icon_smile.gif

mom2twogrlz Posted 5 May 2011 , 11:10pm
post #3 of 10

Yep. So I posted the note in the kitchen to remind me.

Kiddiekakes Posted 5 May 2011 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 10

Oh Gee whiz..My kids have headr every word ...I since have tried to curtail it...LOL

JulieMN Posted 7 May 2011 , 1:28am
post #5 of 10

Oh gosh....little ones really do hear it all.......

Elcee Posted 7 May 2011 , 2:47am
post #6 of 10

You know how at baby showers they sometimes have you give advice to the mom to be? I always advise (among other things) that momma start breaking those bad word habits BEFORE the little bundle of joy comes along icon_lol.gif. My DD's first word (at 9 months old) was sh!t icon_redface.gif. Let me tell you, THIS momma cleaned up her act real fast!

warchild Posted 8 May 2011 , 2:31pm
post #7 of 10

Ah, out of the mouths of babes. I think we've all experienced that more than a few times! icon_lol.gif

At one of our family gatherings, our youngest grandson not quite 3, finally showed his frustration at all the adults yaking and laughing around the table, and as a result, not producing his favorite chocolate cake for dessert.

Out of the blue, this sweet little boy yells very loudly, "Hey!! Wheres my damn cake?!?!!" icon_eek.gif

Omg, that was soooo unexpected, and what made it even worse is everyone at the table was almost doubled over in laughter! Seeing that, young grandson repeated it a few more times, and each time he did, he'd laugh with glee at how "clever" he'd been to make us all laugh! lol!

mom2twogrlz Posted 9 May 2011 , 4:07am
post #8 of 10

Well, just to let you all know. I guess the note worked. I was able to get through my last cake free of bad words.

warchild Posted 9 May 2011 , 4:03pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2twogrlz

Well, just to let you all know. I guess the note worked. I was able to get through my last cake free of bad words.

Yay for Mom!! thumbs_up.gif

mom2twogrlz Posted 9 May 2011 , 4:19pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by warchild

Ah, out of the mouths of babes. I think we've all experienced that more than a few times! icon_lol.gif

At one of our family gatherings, our youngest grandson not quite 3, finally showed his frustration at all the adults yaking and laughing around the table, and as a result, not producing his favorite chocolate cake for dessert.

Out of the blue, this sweet little boy yells very loudly, "Hey!! Wheres my damn cake?!?!!" icon_eek.gif

Omg, that was soooo unexpected, and what made it even worse is everyone at the table was almost doubled over in laughter! Seeing that, young grandson repeated it a few more times, and each time he did, he'd laugh with glee at how "clever" he'd been to make us all laugh! lol!

Now that is cute.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%