Sunflower Mold Or Cutter For Gumpaste

Decorating By bettycece Updated 5 May 2011 , 10:29pm by Coral3

bettycece Posted 5 May 2011 , 3:00pm
post #1 of 5

anyone know where I can buy a sunflower mold or cutter, I am online but can't seem to find any

4 replies
ranae5463 Posted 5 May 2011 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 5

I got a set thru global sugar art.

Karen421 Posted 5 May 2011 , 3:24pm
post #3 of 5
bettycece Posted 5 May 2011 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 5

thank you for your help!

Coral3 Posted 5 May 2011 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 5

Try the PME daisy/gerber cutter, it comes in several sizes & the largest of them is huge. For the centre you can get a silicone mold, or just hand-model it and add texture with a small round piping tip.

Quote by @%username% on %date%