What Tip Is This?

Decorating By cms2 Updated 3 May 2011 , 6:29pm by cms2

cms2 Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:15pm
post #1 of 3

Anybody know what tip is being used for these flowers?


I'm looking at the 4 inch "Mini Cakes". I'd like to figure out how to do those flowers. I'm thinking they'd be great for quickly decorating a cake.
Thanks for your help!

2 replies
CWR41 Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 3

If you're looking at these cakes:
(tried to link the close up, but apparently didn't work!)

probably one of these tips:
401, 402, or 403.

cms2 Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:29pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you. I'll have to get some of those and try it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%