Pretty Little Liars Cake Ideas Needed

Decorating By thetovars Updated 31 May 2011 , 8:03pm by CakeNuts

thetovars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thetovars Posted 3 May 2011 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all. A friend asked me for a cake for her teenage daughter based on the show "Pretty Little Liars". Any ideas??

4 replies
gertiescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gertiescakes Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:25pm
post #2 of 5

The show is focused around the messages the girls recieve from A. So, maybe you could incoporate that into it, like maybe having a cellphone or putting a message from A on the cake.

thetovars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thetovars Posted 13 May 2011 , 8:55pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you! Great idea! icon_smile.gif

reads Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reads Posted 31 May 2011 , 7:46pm
post #4 of 5

Pretty little liars theme.
A freshly dug grave with shovel by it on a pretty green lawn. a purple and white woven bracelet (laying in grave)next to Jungle red lipstick and an Open cell phone that says Happy Birthday , A (on the screen) , 3 dark headed girls and one blonde somewhere near the grave. (and another blonde girl hiding behind a gazebo).

CakeNuts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeNuts Posted 31 May 2011 , 8:03pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by reads

Pretty little liars theme.
A freshly dug grave with shovel by it on a pretty green lawn. a purple and white woven bracelet (laying in grave)next to Jungle red lipstick and an Open cell phone that says Happy Birthday , A (on the screen) , 3 dark headed girls and one blonde somewhere near the grave. (and another blonde girl hiding behind a gazebo).

I was thinking maybe you do the logo for the show...if I remember correctly it's 4 teenage girls with the cursive writing "Pretty Little Liars" or just blue clouds and the writing and you could somehow incorporate the characters names with 4 silouettes of girls in black and put their names in white on top of the silouette??? Just brainstorming...good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%