Business Name

Business By BlueberryMuffin Updated 3 May 2011 , 1:22am by jason_kraft

BlueberryMuffin Posted 2 May 2011 , 7:12pm
post #1 of 3

Hi everyone, so I'm finally at the point where I'm finalizing my cake/cupcake business idea and am stuck on one thing...a name. After much brainstorming with my wonderful hubby we came up with Sugar and Spice, Cupcake and 325 degrees. I love all of the names but I feel like they are so cliche icon_sad.gif
Any suggestions out there? I'm worried that if I make the name to personal people wont understand that it's a cake business. My maiden name is Zink and I thought that might work...or 57°N 13°E in honor of my grandpa.
Please let me know what ya'll think!

2 replies
Cindy619 Posted 2 May 2011 , 7:33pm
post #2 of 3

I swear, picking your name seems to be the most stressful part! Here's my thoughts...

Sugar and Spice - if you google this name you tend to get a lot of inappropriate results...personal preference if this bothers you or not icon_wink.gif

Cupcake - already used a lot

325 Degrees - also used already - if you care about having a website, a bakery site already exists at

Sorry my thoughts aren't the most encouraging with the names you were already thinking of! But keep the creative juices flowing!

jason_kraft Posted 3 May 2011 , 1:22am
post #3 of 3

When thinking of a name for a business, it may help to focus on the things your business does (or plans to do) better than anyone else. Can you name a few reasons why someone would buy a cake or cupcake from you instead of a competitor?

Quote by @%username% on %date%