Uniqueask Posted 5 May 2011 , 5:19pm
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJo3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueask

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJo3

Uniqueask: I was wondering how you got the print on the side so much bigger? Thanks! I think it may be the layout I picked. I may have to change that! : (

I just Play around with it, It took me a while, It is like working with Microsoft Word, and also if you call for support they will help you, I did many times.

Thank you very much. I just ended up changing the whole thing anyways. The small font was really bugging me, but thank you anyways icon_smile.gif

It looks very nice, I need to get started on mine.

WebEminence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WebEminence Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 5:14pm
post #32 of 32

Just came across this post when searching for "vistaprint websites." I'm sure there are others landing here doing research on Vistaprint websites so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents since I reviewed their service recently.

I think their website builder service has changed in the last couple years because they purchased Webs.com, an established website builder in the industry. I don't think Vistaprint was the best value for a website builder and I still don't, but I think it's a lot better now than it was when the original poster first asked the question. I did a video walkthrough of their updated website builder and you can see it here along with some of my other observations: http://webeminence.com/vistaprint-website-builder/

Make sure to do you homework when choosing a website builder. I think Vistaprint is a good option but there are many other options out there. They all have different features so it depends on your exact needs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%