Black Liners: Suggestions On Where To Purchase

Baking By jnjxtra Updated 3 May 2011 , 5:09pm by imagenthatnj

jnjxtra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jnjxtra Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 5:54am
post #1 of 7

Does anyone know where to get the "BLEED-PROOF" black cupcake liners (needed no later than May 18th of 2011) in Ontario, Canada...or close to Port Huron Michigan USA, so the shipping costs don't kill me? I need to get lime green and dark/deep purple (grape) ones as well (but not needed till October)... but haven't found ANYTHING in these colours WITHOUT (or even with) a pattern. I just need solid coloured liners, especially the black ones, as soon as possible! HELP ME PLEEEAAASE!

6 replies
aprilismaius Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilismaius Posted 3 May 2011 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 7

i usually get my greaseproof cupcake liners from vikingimporting dot com. normally, they sell the black, but they are out right now. (i was just checking this morning myself for an order!) they should be able to help with the purple and maybe green ones, too. good luck!

sugarjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarjones Posted 3 May 2011 , 4:47pm
post #3 of 7

I get mine from Country Kitchen Sweet Art. They have great prices and they are super nice!

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lexi55033 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lexi55033 Posted 3 May 2011 , 4:57pm
post #5 of 7

I get my black greaseproof liners from www. cupcakeswirl .com . Michelle is super helpful and the shipping is super fast. That's where I buy all my liners.

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 3 May 2011 , 5:07pm
post #6 of 7

I love the new Reynolds foil colored liners and they have black. The do not fade at all because they are foil. The party liners do fade so be sure and get the foil or stay briteicon_smile.gif

http://mybrands.com/Classics.aspx

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 3 May 2011 , 5:09pm
post #7 of 7

I've never seen a good purple liner (pretty purple) or a lime green without the polka dots or lines, or whatever they do to them.

You might have to order wrappers from one of the etsy sellers, where you can usually customize your colors and amounts.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68948598/solid-hot-pink-lime-green-white-standard?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=lime+green+cupcake+liners&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

That's just one of the links. I haven't bought from them, and I'm sure there's plenty others if you want to look around. There are no liners in those colors.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%