Sorry...this Is Getting Ridiculous! ..apolgy Needed To Vent

Lounge By cookingfor5 Updated 29 Apr 2011 , 10:50pm by Coral3

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 7:47pm
post #1 of 3

I just need to vent a little. I have had what could have been considered a falling out with a friend, before their eratic behavior started. Of course it is from a Facebook post, not mine, but no big deal. Until said friend and another trouble maker starts going on and on. It's hard to get my husband to post anything, so that was the end of his posting anything. Mine too! We deleted the comments and I even went farther by telling him he hurt my husbands feelings. Of course I was attacking him and he had to say that he would talk to my husband about it because girls get so emotional and guys don't. Within a few minutes I was attacking him, though I wasn't and he has a 200 lb. weight advantage on me.

The day before his wife was telling me all the problems they were having and how bad of a friend she had been to me because of them. That he wouldn't listen to her. Then the facebook posts started without mentioning my name. Four days of these posts before I decide to talk to someone about it. In a panic they start telling people things we said, but it was things they said. Then they are crying to their relatives....literally crying (remember girls are the ones to get emotional ) saying they just get emotional. can't talk to us because they do much better on the computer than talking even on the phone. Keep telling us to stop harassing them. Wait for the harrassment to start...not us.

Then comes the threat if our little 1st grader tells their kid anything there will be reprocussions. So we take it to the principal and he says they can't threaten us and nothing will happen at schoool. What happens is their daughter tells our daughter that their mommy says she isn't her real friend and only these girls who mommy was calling little bitches a day before were her real friends. Enough is enough. We go to the school again and this time the teacher has the girls talk about what was said and the little girl admits it. Kicker is the mom is a substitute teacher and she is going after my daughter. The principal has to get involved. Talk to the mom.

Now I have their family stiffing my husband on work that he did for them. Harrassing me at work and just being ridiculous. I have had enough!! As I hear about each male member of the family being abusive, but you know I was attacking them! Lucky me!

just needed to vent. Thanks!

2 replies
wannabecute Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wannabecute Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 9:37pm
post #2 of 3

Hi cookingfor 5,

So sorry that this has upset you so much!
Definitely talk to the principal and counselor at school so they are aware of the situation. They are professionals and should take this seriously - it could quickly escalate to bullying. You could also request that the mom not substitute for your daughter's class. It also might make the principal think twice before using the mom as a sub. in any classroom if she lets a trivial facebook spat interfere with what is best for the kids! Try to hang in there!

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 29 Apr 2011 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 3

Best thing to do is block/delete them from your FB and not enter into any petty arguments. Any response from you will just add fuel to the drama. Rise above it and move on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%