Using Gateaux Window Boxes For Cakes?

Decorating By xSam12x Updated 28 Apr 2011 , 8:35am by xSam12x

xSam12x Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 6:50am
post #1 of 3

Hi everyone, Ive just came across these boxes but can only order them in a 100 pack which is fine i will soon get through them but has anyone used them before? are they as sturdy as a normal box? People always want to look at my cakes so i think having a window would be better than keep taking to top off and risk damaging it in any way.

thanks icon_smile.gif

heres the link:

2 replies
Dayti Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 7:50am
post #2 of 3

These are the ones I use, I buy them in all sorts of sizes. They are sturdy. And I highly recommend this company, great customer service.
I too also like the fact that people can see in them, although I invariably end up opening the box to show the customer when they come and pick up, so they can see the side designs, etc.
Another advantage is when I finish an order, I put it out in its box in my bakery display, and other customers can see it too icon_biggrin.gif

xSam12x Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 8:35am
post #3 of 3

I wasnt sure if they were thinner for some reason but uve put my mind at rest now, i was hoping to find somewhere to buy just a few to try first but i think ill just get the 100 and they work out alot cheaper than the boxes i use at the moment icon_smile.gif Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%