Chocolate Covered Oreo Packaging Wholesale?

Baking By MrsAB Updated 9 May 2011 , 3:15pm by MrsAB

MrsAB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsAB Posted 27 Apr 2011 , 9:30pm
post #1 of 10

Hello All! Does anyone know where I can find the following at wholesale prices and not have to order 500? I would like to purchase the box with the insert for 1 price instead of individually. I know Spinning Leaf sells them but the cavity of the tray is square and I am looking for round. Besides, I had to force my oreos in the tray purchased from them. I have found them on two sites one requiring you to purchase individually and the other is a packaged deal with a sale price of $1.45. I was hoping to find it cheaper since I would be ordering about a 100. Not sure though.

Here's the link to the packaging I'm looking to purchase: http://www.cookies.com/corporate-logo-chocolate-dipped-oreosr-gold-box-of-6.html

Thanks for your help!

9 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:41am
post #2 of 10

I know this isn't really the type of packaging that you are looking for - but I thought I would send it to you anyway because it's cute and you might find yourself giving them away for Christmas or something.

http://thepaperseed.com/?p=2956

Anyway, good luck finding the right packaging!

MrsAB Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 1:31pm
post #3 of 10

Thank you Cylstrial. Very creative way for packaging.

mplaidgirl2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 1:56pm
post #5 of 10

www.ckproducts.com has them. I have about a dozen in my cabinet right now. You'll need to set up an account with them. Their retail side of the biz, Country Kitchen Sweet Arts may also offer them.

MrsAB Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:37pm
post #6 of 10

Thank you MPlaidgirl2 and Leah_S!

Leah_S, do you have the exact same ones I am looking for? I am perusing CK's site now. No luck so far. Are you talking about item #84-22500? I also saw 87-128 but it is for 12 oreos and I'm looking for the 6 cavity.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:53pm
post #7 of 10

Hmmm . . . I order the 12 cavity.

SymsChocolates Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SymsChocolates Posted 2 May 2011 , 1:53pm
post #8 of 10

I have used www.nashvillewraps.com for all of my packaging needs over the past few years. They have just about everything you need and you can order smaller quanities. Good Luck!

Sharon

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 May 2011 , 12:22pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymsChocolates

I have used www.nashvillewraps.com for all of my packaging needs over the past few years. They have just about everything you need and you can order smaller quanities. Good Luck!

Sharon

thumbs_up.gif Love NashvilleWraps!

MrsAB Posted 9 May 2011 , 3:15pm
post #10 of 10

Thank you SymsChocolates & Cylstrial. I will look on Nashville Wraps again. I did call them looking for something specific as it relates to this packaging but they didn't carry it. I will look at alternatives from them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%