Pictures Of Home Separate Kitchens

Business By Debbiebakes Updated 13 May 2011 , 12:49am by Tzoavva

Debbiebakes Posted 27 Apr 2011 , 3:07am
post #1 of 7

I am really excited getting a separate kitchen for a home based business but I would really love to see what set up others have. I have a huge deck that we don't use and I want to inclose that and convert to a separate kitchen. Tomorrow I'm gonna to start making contacts to confirm all rules and regs.

6 replies
VanillaCoke Posted 27 Apr 2011 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 7

I have one. I'll post a pic after I finish this job I'm in the middle of. Mine's in my basement.

beck30 Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:19pm
post #3 of 7

there was a post on this before I just cant find it. I was looking also because Im in the middle of our remodel and was trying to figure out what is going where. Hopefully someone will know where that post went.

sunset74 Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 7

Same here, we gutted our basement after a Sump Pump failure almost five years ago and have done all the sheetrock, but now are thinking about adding a couple walls and build a second room so tha tmaybe I could put in a small commercial kitchen. I am trying to figure out what I MUST have to get it approved but the laws were I live are SOOOO not easy to find.

scp1127 Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 2:36pm
post #5 of 7

Sunset74, ask the health dept for an application. Also ask them where the requirements are located online. They have them and they will be specific because national chains need that information too.

Tzoavva Posted 13 May 2011 , 12:49am
post #7 of 7

SuperAgent thanks for posting all those links. Great to see some ideas of what others have done to setup their work space.

Quote by @%username% on %date%