Pretty Fondant/gumpaste Letters

Decorating By cakification Updated 25 Apr 2011 , 11:02pm by cakification

cakification Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 10:02pm
post #1 of 3

I've seen lots of cakes on here with pretty fondant/gumpaste letters, they have like a little curl at the ends of the letters.. i'm wondering, is there a specific cutter that people are using to make these letters, or do they freehand them?

2 replies
cakification Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 11:02pm
post #3 of 3

You're a doll, that's exactly what I was talking about! Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%