Puffy Individual Fondant Ribbon Thingies...

Decorating By PennySue Updated 25 Apr 2011 , 3:56pm by PennySue

PennySue Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 5:45am
post #1 of 3

A while back there were some posts about a style of fondant that was made up of small individual, puffy ribbon like pieces. Does anyone remember this or know the name of what I am trying to describe? Pictures? Thanks! It's driving me nuts not being able to.remember.

2 replies
ApplegumPam Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 5:54am
post #2 of 3

BILLOWING ? The puffy type cushion pieces stuck to side of cake

PennySue Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 3:56pm
post #3 of 3

Yes! Thank you. That is exactly what I was talking about. Yea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%