Does This Look Edible ?

Decorating By jem2131 Updated 25 Apr 2011 , 2:40am by jem2131

jem2131 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 1:27am
post #1 of 6

Hello.. i've been asked to do this cake.. I have a question.. does the justin bieber picture look like it is edible ? and if so what is the picture against to hold it up ? please help.. thankss

5 replies
Rainyvv Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 1:33am
post #2 of 6

I made one similar to this about a month ago. I used an edible print out and made a "picture frame" with gumpaste. I would say make it ateast a week in advance so it can dry flat. I made mine the day before and there was a slight sag. HTH

jem2131 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 1:44am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainyvv

I made one similar to this about a month ago. I used an edible print out and made a "picture frame" with gumpaste. I would say make it ateast a week in advance so it can dry flat. I made mine the day before and there was a slight sag. HTH

THank you hun.. that sounds like great idea.. may i ask if you use a certain website to order your edible imaging ? if so would u be able to recommend one for me icon_smile.gif thnkss

Rainyvv Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 1:54am
post #4 of 6

So sorry I really don't know of a website. I'm lucky enough to have a cake supply shop 3 minutes from my house icon_biggrin.gif I get mine there. Maybe someone else will know of one.

Chonte Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 2:28am
post #5 of 6

most grocery store bakeries will sell the edible sheet for you. just take the picture in and they'll scan and print it for you

jem2131 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 2:40am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonte

most grocery store bakeries will sell the edible sheet for you. just take the picture in and they'll scan and print it for you

oo wow i didnt know that !! thanks i will check that out tomorrow .. thnks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%