Is There A Blog About That??

Lounge By Bubbl3h3ad Updated 20 Apr 2011 , 2:12am by Elcee

Bubbl3h3ad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbl3h3ad Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 6

I just started wondering today what everyone's lives are like when they aren't caking or if there are any cakers who have other hobbies. One of mine is writing to my blog, which has very little to do with cake, lol. Does anyone else have a blog you would like to share with me? I would love to read it!

5 replies
Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 6

Mine is about cake decorating competitions icon_smile.gif. My cake decorating is one of the very few areas of my life that I choose to make public. Feel free to check it out, though. I enjoy reading blogs and follow several.

lorieleann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorieleann Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 11:16pm
post #3 of 6

i blog about my cakes icon_wink.gif but it does include work from my other interest: photography.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 6

I began blogging to support my book "Start & Run a Home-Based Food Business." But now I also blog about bakery tours (I love visiting bakeries) and the classes I teach. My blog also allows me to poke fun at my husband, MrMacho.

Bubbl3h3ad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbl3h3ad Posted 20 Apr 2011 , 12:02am
post #5 of 6

Oh my Gosh! I just looked at all of them and they are fabulous!! I have to go back later though because I'm really supposed to be studying for Anatomy & Physiology icon_sad.gif I love cakes and blogging so much more, lol icon_razz.gif

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 20 Apr 2011 , 2:12am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiFix

But now I also blog about bakery tours (I love visiting bakeries) and the classes I teach. My blog also allows me to poke fun at my husband, MrMacho.

MimiFix, the bakery tours sound fun...I'll definitely be checking out your blog! When it comes to cake, there's no making fun of my husband...he's too supportive; I refer to him as BCHE (best cake husband ever) icon_smile.gif.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%