Please Help With Arranging A Cookie Bouquet

Baking By cloetzu Updated 20 Apr 2011 , 8:50pm by cloetzu

cloetzu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cloetzu Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 3

I've seen so many beautiful cookie bouquets here on CC that I'm thinking of trying some this weekend. making the cookies shouldn't be too difficult - I've made flood cookies before, but not sure about the arranging part. I plan on using either a mug or small plant pot and adding flower foam inside, the question i have is in reference to the sticks on the cookies - do you use varying sizes to arrange so that the front cookies are lower then the middle or back row or just push in further? or both? ie different sizes of sticks and pushing in at different lengths? also is the foam and mug/pot sturdy or do they tip over easily if one cookie is taken out?

2 replies
ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 3

I use the white lollipop sticks from Wilton. They have both a short and a long stick. Make a variety of cookies on the two sizes. Use an odd number of cookies in your bouquet for visual appeal and use something heavy under the foam so that your bouquet won't tip over. I usually use dry beans, some people use rice, just something to weigh it down. Have fun.

cloetzu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cloetzu Posted 20 Apr 2011 , 8:50pm
post #3 of 3

thanks ALVARGA!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%