Inexpensive Cupcake Liners Online?

Baking By JessDesserts Updated 18 Apr 2011 , 4:55am by scp1127

JessDesserts Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 3:24am
post #1 of 8

I searched for a previous post about this, but I couldnt find one.

So.....does anyone know where to get inexpensive cupcake liners?

Preferably colored or pretty with designs?

Thanks so much for your help! icon_smile.gif

Jess

7 replies
MrsMoe07 Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 3:31am
post #2 of 8

I've been looking around and haven't found any really inexpensive. I have a tutorial that shows you have to make your own using craft paper or gift wrapping paper.

JessDesserts Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 3:49am
post #3 of 8

I certainly appreciate your response, but, I dont think I have the time to make dozens of liners when I need them.

I know the supermarket is inexpensive enough, but they dont have many choices. Usually just white and foil and then some holiday-themed ones.

I thought I read something about a great source online for cupcake liners/wrappers/paper/baking cups ( whatever name they go by) and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks again

Jess

Sorelle Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 3:53am
post #4 of 8

Im watching this 'cause I can't believe the cost of these! I'm hoping someone responds with a great website with reasonable prices.

sillywabbitz Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 4:16am
post #5 of 8

Just a warning, cheap liners generally peel away from the cupcakes in my experience so generally I prefer a good quality liner to reduce frustration and rebaking. Also if you want the color to stay true you want grease proof liners. I've had good luck with the Reynolds Stay Bright and new line of colored foil liners. They really do stay true to color. Their party color line not so much. I'm not sure how they compare in price but you can order them here
http://www.cupcakecentral.com/products-new.aspx

scp1127 Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 4:23am
post #6 of 8

sillywabbitz, I was going to say the same thing. I look for the best liners... no losses due to peeling.

PJ37 Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 4:38am
post #7 of 8

Sillywabbitz...that Reynolds site has good ideas!

scp1127 Posted 18 Apr 2011 , 4:55am
post #8 of 8

I use Reynolds Stay Brite and their colored foils. The others are a high quality greaseproof brown, and greaseproof brown tulip liners.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%