Petit Four Fondant

Baking By CassieCake Updated 27 Apr 2011 , 7:29pm by CassieCake

CassieCake Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 9

I need the best petit four fondant anyone can come up with!!! icon_cry.gif I tried the recipe that consisted of 2lbs. of powder sugar, 3 Tbsp of Karo syrup, and 2/3 to 3/4 cup of water, but it was really sweet and did not even begin to cover the petit fours. Can someone tell me what I done wrong or give me a better recipe? Thanks so much! I need to come up with something before the last week in May!

8 replies
MBHazel Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 9

I'd like to know this too!!!

CassieCake Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 9

I watched this video, but he doesn't give his recipe. Is the recipe below the video, the one for the frosting, the one he uses?

CWR41 Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 5:03pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieCake

I watched this video, but he doesn't give his recipe. Is the recipe below the video, the one for the frosting, the one he uses?

You cant miss it everything is included:

Petits Fours Demo

Equipment Needed to Make Petit Fours

Petit Four Ingredients

How to Make Petit Four Cakes

Pound Cake Petit Fours

Petit Four Frosting Ingredients

How to Make Petit Four Frosting

How to Frost Petit Fours

Petit Four Variations

How to Make Petit Fours Answers

References

MadMillie Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 5:29pm
post #6 of 9

If I remember correctly Sharon Zambito has a recipe somewhere in her blog she used for cookies (Halloween) and you can also find one on the cakejournal web page. I'm not at home so I can't look up the link now.

CassieCake Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 5:35pm
post #7 of 9

Ok thanks, I just wasnt's sure if the recipe below the video was the one he used in the video. Thanks!!

CWR41 Posted 15 Apr 2011 , 5:53pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieCake

Ok thanks, I just wasnt's sure if the recipe below the video was the one he used in the video. Thanks!!

I'm not sure either, but I can only assume he would be sharing the recipe he uses on his website demo.

CassieCake Posted 27 Apr 2011 , 7:29pm
post #9 of 9

Tried the recipe, and it's great!!! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%