Mini Cupcake Boxes!

Baking By Bunda Updated 13 Apr 2011 , 5:34am by Bunda

Bunda Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:59pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I'm going to order 100 mini cupcake boxes from brpboxshop. But does anyone know if its really fits the cuppies? Coz I read somewhere (I forgot where), they said that you have to cut some parts of the holder to make them fits.
So.. please please please help me with this icon_cry.gif, before I spend lots of money from buying 100 boxes.
Thx icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Lita829 Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Bunda,

I get all my cuppie boxes from BRP boxshop and they are great. The only advice I can give is to look the size of your mini cuppie liner, as there are two main sizes. If you are using mini liners that are roughly the size of the ones sold by Wilton, get the "thin Mini" insert to go with your boxes. If your inserts are a little larger, like the ones sold at Williams-Sonoma, go with the regular mini insert. The differences between the two are the height of the insert and the size of the cuppie well.

HTH

buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 5

If you have time why not order the sample set first...I think you can select up to 5 items for about $10 with free shipping. That way you know for sure.

Lita829 Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:49pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercuppie

If you have time why not order the sample set first...I think you can select up to 5 items for about $10 with free shipping. That way you know for sure.

You're right..I didn't think to recommend that icon_redface.gif . That's what I did and that's how I found which one fit the liners I use the most.

Bunda Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 5:34am
post #5 of 5

Oh, thanks so much buttercuppie & Lita829 for your information. And yes, I use wilton mini cupcake liners. They are very mini icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%