Where To Purchase Cake Pops Online?

Decorating By buttercuppie Updated 29 May 2017 , 5:35pm by leah_s

buttercuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 3:12pm
post #1 of 21

Okay, I'll admit it. With all the talk about cake pops my interest has been peaked. I frankly don't have the time to make them these days, I'm pretty swamped with just me and my mom working on the orders.

So...that being said, I'd like to know where I can order some good ones online. I tried the ones at Starbucks...I'll stick with my Iced Chai!

Thanks!

20 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 21

These just started being popular so I'm not sure where you can buy them, but BabyCakes company just started carrying their maker online.

metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:40pm
post #3 of 21

here's my favorite local shop, they also ship US:

http://www.austincakeball.com

buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:02pm
post #4 of 21

Thanks...they're a little pricer than I wanted to spend but I can see where that goes and can appreciate the effort behind it all. I may give them a try!

buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:08pm
post #5 of 21

Any recommendations on flavors?

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:15pm
post #6 of 21

Ok do not go by the star bucks ones... they are GROSSSS!

Heck I will send you some icon_razz.gif

buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:20pm
post #7 of 21

LOL...yeah I literally bit the bullet one day when I was at the mall...Let's just say my mom said it tasted like someone chewed it in their mouth, spit it out, and rolled it up and put it on a stick!!!

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:29pm
post #8 of 21

Haven't tried these, but they have good reviews. And they're local for you, buttercuppie.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/Hb-OErf5tnqszFxN_Q_dSQ?select=0gGvdT1jsX9BKIqURENr6Q

imagenthatnj Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:33pm
post #10 of 21

Oh, and don't order too much. I'm afraid (no matter how bad the Starbucks cake balls are) you might be one of those people who won't like them because they're cake crumbs mixed with frosting and covered with candy melts.

There are a few people like that. For the people who want cake baked in a ball shape and then covered, there's that BabyCakes machine. There's a thread about it. They just stocked the website with them. I ordered 3 machines because my family won't eat the mixed crumb cake balls. I don't sell them so I only have to take care of them.

buttercuppie Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:41pm
post #11 of 21

Thanks Jersey!!!! icon_biggrin.gif (hope you don't mind that I called you that)

imagenthatnj Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 7:45pm
post #12 of 21

Ha! I spend so much time in NY that you could almost call me a New Yorker. I think I live here.

candyssweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candyssweets Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 3:35am
post #13 of 21

Try www.cakepops.com
They have baskets, boxes, stands, and they ship nationally!

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 12:35pm
post #14 of 21

Here's another http://www.tcpops.com/
The owner is a user on here (KuyaRomeo... or something like that I think and can't remember without looking her up)

dulce925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dulce925 Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 12:55pm
post #15 of 21

You can also try www.etsy.com. There are quite a few people on there selling cake pops. I too bought a baby cakes machine,but have it sitting in my closet. I used it a couple of times,and didn't care for it. I'll stick to Bakerella's method,although there is no need to mix in too much frosting,but it's also nice to mix in different things like PB,or Dulce De Leche. I like to experiment with flavors.

kkurek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkurek Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 1:04pm
post #16 of 21

I've sold cake pops online via etsy.com

If you go to the site and search YUMGOODCAKES you'll find me.
I dont have any posted for people to order, but you can look at my previous listings and message me if you want me to make a post for you to purchase some!

redding86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redding86 Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 1:17pm
post #17 of 21

I'm going to have to go with everyone's responses and say check out etsy. I've personally never ordered any cake pops but some of the pictures I've seen are pretty impressive and reasonably priced. I would recommend reading reviews about each seller though before making your purchase or some sellers even sell small sample packs that you can try out without having to purchase more expensive/larger quantities.

Dshapow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dshapow Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 10:24am
post #18 of 21

AI just ordered cakepops for my girlfriends birthday from this shop in California. I ordered the stiletto cake pops with bling sticks, They were amazing! arrived just like pictures and tasted delicious and wrapped in a gift box. I found them on etsy but then realized they had their own online cakepops shop. Give them a try I'm happy to recommend them. www.popestela.com

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 10:26am
post #19 of 21

Spam-a-Lot

CakesD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesD Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 10:35am
post #20 of 21

You could always try custom making some cake pops?

There is a great website based in UK, but they do deliver worldwide.

www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk

Check out their 'Cake Pop supplies' section.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 29 May 2017 , 5:35pm
post #21 of 21

Dear nithya,

STOP. THE. SPAMMNG. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%