Where Do You Get Your Plastic Boxes?

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 12 Apr 2011 , 3:57am by Cupcations

CiNoRi Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 12:17am
post #1 of 12

Hi guys,

I'm looking for places to get the small plastic boxes for housing single cupcakes or mini cakes. Got any good retailers?

Thanks!!

11 replies
Cupcations Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 3:17am
post #2 of 12

www.wesellcoffee.com

tavyheather Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 4:05am
post #3 of 12

I have never bought from them but like the look of this site...and I plan to!

http://www.clearbags.com/review/product/list/id/2183/category/22/#review-form

tavyheather Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 4:11am
post #4 of 12
sugarshack Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 4:14am
post #5 of 12

www.papermart.com

gladysrdz24 Posted 11 Apr 2011 , 4:16am
post #6 of 12

I agree papermart.com!

CiNoRi Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 1:17am
post #7 of 12

Thanks so much!!!

FromScratchSF Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 1:32am
post #8 of 12

Great thread, maybe you gals can point me in the right direction, my local independent cake store sells individual cupcake plastic clamshell containers, they are perfect. I want to be able to buy them wholesale but I have no idea where they get them, I can't find a supplier online and when I asked the owner of said shop she jumped down my throat and said she'd share her source for $5,000. Anyway, anyone know where she might be getting them from?

Jen

Cupcations Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 1:44am
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromScratchSF

Great thread, maybe you gals can point me in the right direction, my local independent cake store sells individual cupcake plastic clamshell containers, they are perfect. I want to be able to buy them wholesale but I have no idea where they get them, I can't find a supplier online and when I asked the owner of said shop she jumped down my throat and said she'd share her source for $5,000. Anyway, anyone know where she might be getting them from?

Jen

Not sure how much your getting them for & the capacity of the desired container, I buy mine from www.wesellcoffee.com (US) & get them shipped to Canada with the shipping I find them cheaper than buying them locally. They come in cases of 100, check them out thumbs_up.gif

cakeandpartygirl Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 2:21am
post #10 of 12
FromScratchSF Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 2:28am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcations

Not sure how much your getting them for & the capacity of the desired container, I buy mine from www.wesellcoffee.com (US) & get them shipped to Canada with the shipping I find them cheaper than buying them locally. They come in cases of 100, check them out thumbs_up.gif

I did check that website, the single box they have is not what she gets. She sells them pretty expensive, like $.40/each.

BUT - I'm a dingbat - I just found them!!! I forgot when I was in their store several weeks ago they had just gotten a shipment of stuff and had boxes all over the place, I remember I wrote down a few company names that were stamped on the side of the boxes not knowing what was in them... I just googled them and BLAMMO!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Here they are, I just requested samples and pricing.

http://www.lindarcorp.com/foodpackaging/single_serve_packaging.html

$5,000 indeed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cupcations Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 3:57am
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromScratchSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcations

I did check that website, the single box they have is not what she gets. She sells them pretty expensive, like $.40/each.

BUT - I'm a dingbat - I just found them!!! I forgot when I was in their store several weeks ago they had just gotten a shipment of stuff and had boxes all over the place, I remember I wrote down a few company names that were stamped on the side of the boxes not knowing what was in them... I just googled them and BLAMMO!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Here they are, I just requested samples and pricing.

http://www.lindarcorp.com/foodpackaging/single_serve_packaging.html

$5,000 indeed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooooo that is clever icon_biggrin.gif I still cant belive she wanted $5 grands what a....

You should get them & start sellng them less than she dooes thumbs_up.gif ...HAAAAAA!!! icon_cool.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%